I complete an offer and it was rejected. What does this mean?
All offers with a value equal to or over 50,000 points will remain in pending credit for 30 days. During this period, our partners may reject your transaction at their own discretion.
Why was my transaction rejected?
Rejections can occur for many reasons, such as:
- Canceling a subscription during a trial period.
- Completing the offer more than once (unless otherwise stated).
- Accessing the offer using a proxy server or VPN.
- Using fake, inaccurate or dishonest information.
- Not following the offer instructions.
We aren't able to credit rejected transactions as we won't be paid by our partners for these transactions.